This World

This world that I seek
Is a candid reflection of who I am
And who I want to be..

It becomes my sky when I want to fly high,
It becomes my sea when I want to swim,
Sometimes it fights with me when I am confused,
It responds to my each fancy,my every whim.

This world that I seek,
Knows only chaos,
And is a little absurd,
And I keep looking for a little order
In this world so absurd..

I know nothing about what I seek,
Yet I know I am in a quest..
A quest to find my world,
That speaks to me in my language,
And dances to my songs,

A world that embraces me,
Just as I embrace it,
A world that can walk hand in hand with me,
Because it knows,
I will not race it.

Does a world so absurd
Ever exist?
Or is it my mere imagination?

I don't know what kind of world it is
That I seek so blindly,
All I know is,

That the world that I seek
Is a candid reflection of who I am
And who I want to be...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Cries?

Fool Me Twice

Wow-at first sight