The Edge of the world

Standing at the edge of my world...


You pull,I pull back
You push,I push back
You kick,I kick back...
Everything you do to me,I do it back..
Sometimes less,sometimes more..

They say you're called life..
I say it too
Sometimes I love,
Sometimes I abhor..

I don't know what you want from me;
Where do you want me to go..
What do I do to live you..and not let you go

You've pushed me and pushed me so much;
I have no feet left to stand.
Yet,I'm standing at the edge of my world
Wondering where I am...

I can fall back or I can fall down,
Either way I fall
And fall I will-strong and hard
Only to wake up to your call...

*This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.*

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who Cries?

Fool Me Twice